-->

Difficult times is a beautiful smile

Difficult times is a beautiful smile

Mid-year 2002 was a turning point of the maturing process myself at that time. Where do I have to take very difficult decisions that will determine my future direction. Never existed in my mind when it will sit in front of the computer with colleagues who work together as much fun as today.
That afternoon, after finishing my junior high school farewell party chatting with some friends and teachers talk about what our plans after graduation. Each of us has to determine which school will take us to the next level. But not with me. When asked by the teacher, say Mr Ahmad, I can not answer because of hesitation can cost from which school. When he was also angry with me immediately "money is not the only way to succeed and prosper." If you still have the will, then God will help you. He explained the essence of the adage "that where there is a will there is a road" you can apply with your earnest and confident, then God will help you. He also told of how his journey was educated up to high levels, which was also not easy. Must be willing to allow you Coolie lecture.

From the story and the motivation that I tried to think back to it later decided to continue on to vocational school. From a variety of selection to the school I attended. With the top 10 in my junior high academic value, enormous opportunities for the school my most favorite in my neighborhood. But seeing my parents economic conditions at that time, the only realistic option is to go CMS.

And I was accepted and I have to think hard on my decision is. At the beginning of the semester, I occupied a former school building while helping officers Diniyah mosque not far from the former school building. Not much can I earn from there, I decided to join my friend's invitation to live in a halfway house. There I started to make money for living expenses and my school.

After school, after maghrib finished my regular work as a pedicab driver. When holidays I can work as coolies building or cleaning up at home some of my friends school teachers or teachers of my own.

I am also active in several school organizations such as Scouts, PASIS and several other organizations. For me to organize the school is positive activities should I follow. Many things can I learn from there. Organizational, problem solving, socializing and most importantly is to learn leadership. Everyone is a leader for himself and an example for the environment. It was worth it because I had a very valuable thing that I get to finally help me finally to this point. And when considering all the struggles that and compare it to current conditions so I want to always smile. And that is filled with a victory smile.

To be continued ...

Share:

Posting Lainnya:

Disqus Comments